Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 August 2011

PENDULUM

Left and right, up and down
moving but not moving!
pendulum, pendulum

Homey pigeon is my pain
thought it would be hunger
stomach’s full, pain would remain
In fact it would get stronger

Feeling down, smiling a clown
happy, but not happy!
pendulum, pendulum

Cutting deep the walls of my throat
Down right into my wounded heart
picking an end of its weary stitches,
They’d fly rending their peace bridges

Dropping tears, shutting down
crying but not crying
pendulum, pendulum

Settling in my heart, all my pigeons
their feathers of blades now on fire
that’s the source of my pain, a craving desire
witnessing it all, my soul sobs tears of hymns

holding up, moving on
living but not living
I’m a pendulum, I’m a pendulum!

No comments:

Post a Comment